George Crescent aggravated robbery: Two more charged

p2268-robbery-1Police have charged two further men in relation to an aggravated robbery that occurred at a residence in George Crescent (pictured) last week.
Detective Superintendent Travis Wurst says police allege the two men, aged 22 and 24, entered the residence on August 25 and assaulted the four occupants of the house.

 

“It is alleged the two offenders fled the scene with the victims’ phones and wallets,” says Supt Wurst.

 

Detectives from Strike Force Vega arrested the two men yesterday who were both charged with aggravated robbery, unlawful entry of a dwelling, causing serious harm and being armed with an offensive weapon at night.

 

They were remanded in custody and will appear in Alice Springs Magistrates Court today.

 

 

Police media release.

 

 

Be Sociable, Share!

A new way to support our journalism

We do not have a paywall. If you support our independent journalism you can make a financial contribution by clicking the red button below. This will help us cover expenses and sustain the news service we’ve been providing since 1994, in a locally owned and operated medium.

Erwin Chlanda, Editor


Post a Comment

Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*