Mr Heenan, it’s about freedom of choice. Modern RVs do …

Comment on Government accused of unfair competition by Bill Brady.

Mr Heenan, it’s about freedom of choice.
Modern RVs do not require all your facilities or amenities, and councils and politicians have to balance the issue as to whether to support your industry’s 3% or all the other 97% of the district’s businesses.
In this case there are two clearly separate markets, you have your customers who desire all the bells and whistles and the others who need or desire NONE of them.
There’s room for all.
You only want the LOT. It’s called GREED!

Be Sociable, Share!

A new way to support our journalism

We do not have a paywall. If you support our independent journalism you can make a financial contribution by clicking the red button below. This will help us cover expenses and sustain the news service we’ve been providing since 1994, in a locally owned and operated medium.

Erwin Chlanda, Editor