We greatly appreciate and enjoy the huge feedback we’re getting from our readers. Please join in.
There are two ways you can:-
• Use the comment box at the bottom of the “full story” page. For this you can quote a pseudonym or a pen name, although we strongly urge you to supply your full name for publication: This will enhance greatly the importance the readers will attribute to your comment.
• We will not permit personal attacks from a position of anonymity. If you are attacking a person, you need to provide, for publication, your name and town or city of residence, plus a phone number for verification purposes. We will not publish your email address nor your phone number.
• Playing the ball rather than the person advances the conversation and better helps to further explore issues.
• Email us a Letter to the Editor. For this we require, for publication, your name and town or city of residence, plus a phone number for verification purposes. This form of making your point, and adding substance to the issue is far more credible and effective that making a comment anonymously.
• Nevertheless, we accept, with regret, that some corporations and public service institutions will seek to silence and even victimise people who speak out, and vital information and pertinent opinions will be withheld from public knowledge as a result. As well, some people simply do not want to express themselves publicly. They have long been referred to as ‘the silent majority’, exploited to the ends of whoever is speaking. Let’s know a little more about what the not-so-silent ‘majority’ are thinking and engage with their views, debate them.
• This is why we continue make available the anonymous comment option, although the comments are moderated. We have withheld from publication, and will continue to withhold from publication comments we find vexatious or are excessively and unfairly offensive.
In each case we will archive your email address and other contact details provided but not publish them, unless you have expressly cleared or requested us to do so.
You’re welcome to contact us at email@example.com